We were called out to give a home owner a bid on GAF gold pledge roofing system. Here are some of our findings upon inspection!
Table of contents
- Missing hip and ridge shingles
- Lots of nail pops
- This is a rea of attention when re-roofing
- Shingles in very bad condition
- 1Missing hip and ridge shingles
These shingles were sitting on the owners porch and when I got on the roof it was obvious where they came from.
I went ahead and put down some synthetic underlayment sense I was on the roof anyways and it would have definitely started leaking because the next day it was going to rain over half the day.Go To Pin
- 2Lots of nail pops
As approaching this area I could see nail pops all over.Go To Pin
- 3This is a rea of attention when re-roofing
When I stepped on this area it was very soft. So this area is either rotted wood or the edge of the wooden roof decking is not sitting on the edge of a rafterGo To Pin
- 4Shingles in very bad condition
Looks like there has been repairs done here and when lifting up these shingles they were cracked and broken.Go To Pin