We got Called out to look at a chimney that was leaking after another roofer Failed to fix the problem. Due to the amount of caulk on this area and the 2 different types of flashing used on this chimney stack we recommend very thick also coating to this whole area. Once its completely coated there will be nowhere water can get in.
Table of contents
- Chimney in need of repairs
- Adding a chimney coating.
- Seal gaps in ridge cap
- Bad pipe boot on edge of roof
- 1Chimney in need of repairsGo To Pin
- 2Adding a chimney coating.
As you can see there is a red outline around the flashing. This is where we will tape off the roof making a nice straight square box. We will add a very thick layer of ALDO roof coating to the inside of this area completely coating this section of roof. We will the remove the tape for a good clean line.Go To Pin
- 3Seal gaps in ridge capGo To Pin
- 4Bad pipe boot on edge of roofGo To Pin