Table of contents
- Missing shingles on the back and front of this roof
- Owens Corning Oakridge Shingles
- Ridge Vent is Needed
- Roof Inspection Video
- 1Missing shingles on the back and front of this roof
Missing shingles on the back and front of this roof.
Often folks would want to file an insurance claim for the roof replacement. This doesn't make much sense here because it is a smaller roof, and Farm Bureau is the insurance agency. Farm Bureau has an ACV policy only, meaning that the roof's age is a significant factor in how much they will pay, and since this roof is ancient, they won't pay very much.Go To Pin
- 2Owens Corning Oakridge Shingles
We are proposing Owens corning oak ridge shingles here. We will use synthetic underlayment drip edge starter and Oakridge shingles.
https://www.owenscorning.com/en-us/roofing/shingles/oakridgeGo To Pin
- Go To Pin
- 4Roof Inspection VideoGo To Pin