Table of contents
- Shingles Sliding Down The Roof
- pipe boots are dry rotting and cracking
- More shingles sliding down the roof
- incorrectly installed hip and ridge shingles
- incorrect shingle stagger.
- 1Shingles Sliding Down The Roof
When i lift up on these shingles you can see they are all coming apart. This is called De-Lamination. The shingles start to separate from one another.
This roofing nail is high nailed. The nails should all be in a area of the shingles just above the tar strip called a nail line. When they are high nailed they are put in a thinner part of the shingle letting them rip through or cut into the shingle as gravity pulls them down the roofGo To Pin
- 2pipe boots are dry rotting and crackingGo To Pin
- 3More shingles sliding down the roofGo To Pin
- 4incorrectly installed hip and ridge shinglesGo To Pin
- 5incorrect shingle stagger.Go To Pin